The rabo LED curing light is a pen-style, high-power output, cordless light polymerization device for use in dentistry.
rabo LED curing light is characterized by,
• Small size (pocket size) low weight ergonomic design.
• Interchangeable multi purpose tips
• “It’s all in the head”, they say. The rabo system has interchangeable color coded Tips for different tasks. Connecting a certain ‘task tip’ creates a different duration, optical curing zone and intensity for your convenience.
• Step-up tip emits 5 seconds of 50% intensity and another 10 seconds of 100% intensity. Collimated light effective to ~10 mm distance. Polymerization area of 8.5 mm in diameter. 12° angulation of light probe for optimum access. Peak wavelength is 460 nm.
• Veneer tip emits a 3mm light beam for 3 seconds.
• White light tip. The rabo can be used as a dental mirror with light combined (can accept any standard mirror), or as a diagnosing light. White light tip won’t shut off until you repress the on/off switch.
• Mirror white light tip illuminates directly to your standard mirror head for a superb prognosis.
• Blue combined with UV light is a possibility too.
• More Tips are available. Please contact us for more information.
• All tips obtain powerful ‘high-brightness series’ light emitting diodes (LEDs) of latest technology, placed at tip head and acting directly on the material to be cured. Approximately 1200 mW/cm2.
• All Tips Autoclavable (135°c).
• Tip Weight: 14gr / Length: 60mm
• HandPiece contains energy for at least 25 minutes of use per charge (120 x 10 second cycles) illumination
• Full recharge in ~3 hour
• Cordless operation
• Completely sealed, with touch sense ON/OFF switch for cold sterilization.
• Noiseless and air emission free
• Weight: 40gr / Length: 150mm / 15mm in diameter
• Desktop sleek design
• Electric Specs: Input, two versions – 110/220 Vac
• Output induction charging
Operation at a glance
rabo LED curing light handpiece
• ON/OFF touch key – Activates device and starts or disrupts the 10-second curing cycle.
Battery charger light indications on Handpiece
• Flashing green (only indicated when rabo handpiece is inserted into the charger) – rabo unit is still in re-charge process.
• Continuously green (only indicated when rabo handpiece is inserted into the charger) – rabo unit is fully re-charged and ready for operation
• Flashing red – rabo battery is five minutes to end of discharge cycle.
——– Rabo specifications ——–
Handpiece Weight 40 gram
Handpiece Length 14.9 cm
Battery source 3 x 1.2 NiMH rechargeable battery
Charging time 4½ hrs
7mm standard tip 3mm Veneer and Ortho tip 9mm wide Bi color uv-blue tip White light mirra-tip
Curing wavelength 460±10 nm 460±10 nm 460±10 nm 460±10 nm / 400±10 nm Cool white
Curing light power Approx. 1200mW/cm2 Approx. 1200mW/cm2 Approx. 1200mW/cm2 Approx. 1200mW/cm2
Exposure sequence 5s @ 50%
10s @ 100% 3s @ 100% 5s @ 50%
10s @ 100% 10s @ 100% continuous
Tip Length 14.2 mm 14.2 mm 14.2 mm 14.2 mm 14.2 mm
Tip Weight 60 gram 60 gram 60 gram 60 gram 60 gram
Full discharge duration 150 cycles 150 cycles 70 cycles 70 cycles ~3 hrs